What Would the Best Bar Ever Contain?
Rejuvenation has never tasted this good. Get your JING in the most convenient and delicious way. How else but with CHOCOLATE?! Each bar contains 1500 mgs (3 capsules) of 3 of the top anti-aging, rejuvenating, and empowering herbs on the planet. These herbs, Ho Shou Wu, Cordyceps, and Eucommia are some of the true super stars of Chinese tonic herbalism. These herbs are combined with some of the most nutrient dense and powerful superfoods on the planet to create a uniquely effective food experience!
High Fiber - High Protein - High Energy - Pure JING
- Contains PEA, an adrenal-related chemical that is also created within the brain and released when we are in love. PEA also plays a role in increasing focus and alertness
- Contains a neurotransmitter called anandamide, which is known as "The Bliss Chemical" because it is released while we are feeling great. Also contains enzyme inhibitors that decrease our bodies' ability to breakdown anandamide
- Extremely high levels of antioxidants, 10x more than blueberries, 20x more than red wine, 30x more than green tea
- High in minerals such as magnesium, iron, zinc, sulfur, and chromium
- Enhances overall energy
- Peruvian research claims that maca improves memory, increases oxygen in the blood, improves the function of neurotransmitters and increases libido
- A complete protein, which means that it contains all 8 essential amino acids
- Hormone balancing, as well as mineral and nutrient dense
- A complete protein (35%)
- High in Omega 3 and Omega 6 essentials fatty acids
- Contains a massive trace mineral content and also high in antioxidants
Ho Shou Wu
- Strengthens the tendons, ligaments and bones, and prevents premature aging.
- It reputedly has the capacity to return gray hair to black. This is one of its most popular attributes and is used throughout Asia for this purpose
- Tonic to the kidney and liver functions, nourishing the blood, and fortifying the muscles, tendons and bones.
- Extremely rich in zinc
- Potent antioxidant
- Widely used for the purposes of strengthening the primal Kidney functions, which include sexual functions, brain power, structural -integrity and healing ability
- Consistent use helps to strengthen the physical structure, and specifically benefits the lower back, the knees and ankles.
- Immune modulating and immune-potentiating agent that is used to fortify the defensive system of the body
- Considered in Asia to be a robust and virtually miraculous athlete's tonic
- Used to promote the functions of the endocrine system, to promote sexual functions, to enhance normal growth, to promote healing, to strengthen the physical structure and to strengthen resistance
- Tonic to the kidney and liver functions, also used for building a strong, sturdy, flexible skeletal structure
Mesquite pod powder
- Rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, protein, and lysine, this ancient desert food has a pleasantly sweet molasses-like flavor with a hint of caramel
- Low glycemic sweetener made from agave cactus, known for hydrating properties
Cinnamon & Cayenne(In cinnamon bar)
- Anti-inflammatory, blood sugar balancing agents, which promote good circulation by dilating capillaries, thus enhancing the cellular assimilation of nutrients
- Mint is well known for its ability to sooth the digestive tract and reduce the severity and length of stomach aches
- Mint dilates blood capillaries, which improves circulation, digestion and nutrient absorption.
Brandon Gilbert, Jing Master, Tonic Herbalist, Author, and Yogi, is the co-owner of Jing Masters, a superfood-tonic-herb elixir bar in Louisville, Ky. Jing Masters is the world's number 1 source for the most elite herbs and superfoods.